Public Health & Welfare
- Edelson, J. L. (2006). Emerging Responses to Children Exposed to Domestic
Violence, VAWNET, National Online Resource Center on Violence Against Women.
- Edelson, J. L., (1999). The overlap between child maltreatment and woman
battering. Violence Against Women, 5(2), 134-154.
- Lindhorst, Taryn, Marcia Meyers and Erin Casey. Screening for Domestic
Violence in Public Welfare Offices: An Analysis of Case Manager and Client
Interactions. Violence Against Women 2008; 14 (1); 5-28.
York City Mayor’s Office to Combat Domestic Violence
- NYS Office of Children and Family Services, The
Domestic Violence Prevention Act 2007 Report to the Governor and Legislature.
- Report from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene,
Partner Violence Against Women in New York City, 2008.
- US Dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics,
Partner Violence in the US, (visited 2007).