This webinar is for Domestic Violence Advocates, Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Professionals, Attorneys, Judges, and anyone interested in such information.
Due to concerns and requests for more information expressed by attendees of the first two rounds of the Domestic Violence Regional Council (DVRC) meetings, OPDV is partnering with DCJS and OCA to present the following webinar in which attendees will receive:
- An overview of arrest and bail in NYS
- Discussion of the recent statutory changes
- Information about how these changes impact domestic violence cases
- Q&A with presenters
- Ellen Schell, General Counsel, OPDV
- Lisa Smith, Chief Counsel, Family and Gender Violence, OCA
- Johanna Sullivan, Director of the Office of Public Safety, DCJS
December 7, 2021, 11am-12:30pm
Registration is required: https://bit.ly/3FhyVjN.
The event password is OPDV2021.