The New York State Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence welcomes your questions, comments, suggestions and concerns. Due to the volume of e-mail received, we may not be able to respond to all messages. As a general security precaution, OPDV does not open or forward e-mail attachments.
Contact Us By Phone
- Main Office Phone: 518-457-5800
- Fax: 518-457-5810
Contact Us By Email:
- General Public information: [email protected]
- Community Corrections: [email protected]
- Criminal Justice: [email protected]
- Social Services: [email protected]
- Workplace: [email protected]
- Foil: [email protected]
- Press or Media Inquiries: opdvpub[email protected]
If You or Someone You Know is a Victim of Domestic Violence...
OPDV does not provide direct victim services. However, if you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence and you want help, emergency shelter or information, contact the New York State Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline: call 1-800-942-6906, text 844-997-2121 or chat at opdv.ny.gov.