In This Issue
- From the Executive Director
- Clarifying Domestic Violence Research
- Did You Know
- What Domestic Violence Research Tells Us
- Q&A about Clarifying Domestic Violence Research
- Legislative Update: Unlawful Surveillance of Sexual Conduct
- NYS Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team: An Update
- State Agencies Collect Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Information
January is Stalking Awareness Month
Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month
For more information on Teen Dating Violence, visit our dating abuse website Respect Love, Love Respect
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month!
Do you know what you will be doing? OPDV has some great ideas and we will be posting a video in January to share them!!
In 2013, a total of 15,536 adults and children received residential domestic violence services, while approximately 41,600 adults and children received domestic violence non-residential services.
This information was taken from The Domestic Violence Prevention Act 2013 Annual Report to the Governor and Legislature provided by the NYS Office of Children and Family Services.
Please send any comments or content ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to subscribe to the OPDV Bulletin, visit our website.