In This Issue
- From the Executive Director
- Domestic Violence and Tax Issues
- Did You Know
- Domestic Violence and Housing
- SPECIAL SECTION: Purple New York October 2010
- Q&A About Domestic Violence and Tax Issues
- Legislative Update
- City of Albany to Model New York State Domestic Violence and the Workplace Program
- Police Implement Home Visiting Program
January is Stalking Awareness Month
Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month
About 25% of homeless women are homeless mainly because of violence. 1
Please send any comments or content ideas to: email@example.com.
If you would like to subscribe to the OPDV Bulletin, visit our subscription page.
Permission to copy, use, and distribute content from The OPDV Bulletin is granted for personal, private, and educational purposes, except that reproducing materials for profit or any commercial use is strictly forbidden without specific permission from OPDV. Any reproduction or distribution of this material must expressly credit OPDV in a prominent manner, such as, “From the NYS Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence, OPDV Bulletin, Winter 2011”. This statement does not pertain to material from other sources.