In This Issue
- From the Executive Director
- The Use of Technology in Stalking
- Did You Know
- No Crystal Ball: Predicting Reabuse and Murder of Intimate Partners
- Special Section: Shine the Light on Domestic Violence 2009
- Q&A About the Use of Technology in Stalking
- Legislative/Legal Update
- OPDV Around the State
- Innovative Training Events
January is Stalking Awareness Month
For information on stalking, visit the OPDV website.
Please send any comments or content ideas to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to subscribe to the OPDV Bulletin, visit our website.
Permission to copy, use, and distribute content from The OPDV Bulletin is granted for personal, private, and educational purposes, except that reproducing materials for profit or any commercial use is strictly forbidden without specific permission from OPDV. Any reproduction or distribution of this material must expressly credit OPDV in a prominent manner, such as, “From the NYS Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence, OPDV Bulletin, Winter 2010”. This statement does not pertain to material from other sources.