- The State of New York Initiative
- The Private Sector Initiative
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace: A Handbook for Employers provides information to employers about the impact domestic violence can have in the workplace, and offers guidance and resources on how to best address the issue. HTML (web page) Order Copies
- Desk Reference for Recognizing and Responding to Domestic Violence (pdf) HTML (web page) - is a tool that will help managers and supervisors assess for domestic violence and provide appropriate assistance and referral for victims. The information applies to all victims, regardless of their gender or the gender of their partner, including gay, lesbian and transgender victims and men who are abused by their female partners.
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace: Safety Plan Meeting Guidelines (pdf) HTML (web page) - is a tool that will assist managers and supervisors in creating a workplace safety plan for victims of domestic violence that will enhance their safety and the overall safety of the workplace.
- Agency Contact Information Poster provides NYS agencies with a template that can be easily personalized and displayed identifying contact information for trained domestic violence support staff.
- Private Business Contact Information Poster provides NYS businesses with a template that can be easily personalized and displayed identifying contact information for trained domestic violence support staff.