How OPDV Can Help
Technical assistance can be provided in a variety of ways including:
- Case Conferencing and Review
- Systems assistance: participation in local stakeholder meetings to assist
with Systems collaboration and coordination
- Print and internet materials for police
- Development and review of local departmental policies and protocols. To
request technical assistance with policy development and training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Office of Victim Services (OVS) for information on benefits available
to victims of crime.
- Contact the NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline at 1-800-942-6906, English & español/Multi-language Accessibility. Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 711.
- For national information, visit the Stalking Resource Center at the National
Center for Victims of Crime.