Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence

Help Available

Afraid, Isolated, Confused? You are not Alone.

What Help is Available for Victims of Domestic Violence?

College Campuses

What can I do if I am a victim of Intimate Partner Violence (IPV), sexual assault, and/or stalking?

Note: Students using campus resources can also seek help from their community resources anytime.

If you have been victimized or think you may have been victimized by intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and/or stalking, you may want to consider some of the options below:

Additional Resources: