The Ursula Forem Domestic Violence Program Employment Fellowship
The Ursula Forem Domestic Violence Employment Fellowship Program provides funding to two domestic violence service providers per year to hire and train new professionals to the field of domestic violence for a period of two years. The Fellowship Program has five primary goals:
- Expand excellence in the domestic violence community.
- Develop domestic violence program professionals who are educated, experienced and committed to addressing the full spectrum of issues facing victims of domestic violence and their families.
- Enhance the capacity of community-based organizations providing domestic violence services.
- Enhance collaboration between domestic violence programs and other service systems.
- Provide employment opportunities in these challenging fiscal times.
Family Justice Center of Erie County, Inc. (C200899) located at 438 Main St #201, Buffalo, NY 14202. Contract term: July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2019; Contract Amount: $75,000
Unity House of Troy Inc. (C200907) located at 2431 6th Ave, Troy, NY 12180. Contract Term: July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2020; Contract Amount: $75,000
Family of Woodstock, Inc. (C200908) located at 166 Albany Avenue, P.O. Box 3516, Kingston, NY 12402. Contract Term: July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2020; Contract Amount: $75,000
A waiver of MWBE requirements has been granted for these contracts due to a lack of non-exempt budgetary categories.